Now that a new year has begun, it is time to set new goals and resolutions for the year. Among other resolutions, I decided to set myself a few reading and writing based goals for this year:
- Read at least 10 pages a day.
- Have read 50 novels by the end of the year.
- Write at least 200 words a week.
- Finish ‘Snow White’ for Project X and start on another fairytale by June 2014.
- Have 50,000 words for ‘Reflection’ by August 2014.
- Post here at least once a week.
- Participate in NaNoWriMo.
- Have at least 10 new short stories by the end of the year.
I’m setting the goals a little lower than I would actually like to achieve because I know I’ll get quite busy with schoolwork, exams, etc. soon. But I’m hoping to complete most of these by the end of the year!