10 Ways of Looking at a Tree
- An apartment building that rents for free
- A playground complete with monkey bars
- Life rooted in soil
- A tall man with hair that changes colour
- Time in physical form
- Innocence and experience intertwined
- An oxygen tank
- Inspiration for those it drops its fruit on
- Patience that weathers out storms
- Beauty for those who find it
I lost track of time. Each day feels like a whirlwind and I’ve only just realised one is over before the next has begun. My writing here isn’t exactly in-demand but still, if anyone has noticed an absence, I apologise for the irregular posts.
I got tired of feeling guilty every time I thought about this blog, and the growing gap between the current date and the last time I posted. So I thought I’d get back on track with a little list I’d written a while ago. It’s quite simple and a little cheesy, but hey! It’s something.
Thanks for reading, and until next time!